Mark your calendars - July 11-13, 2014!
The APBA Gold Cup, officially named the APBA Challenge Cup, is among the most prestigious of motor sport trophies, in part because it is the oldest active trophy in all of motor sports! The trophy was first awarded in 1904.
See Unlimited Hydroplanes race at speeds near 200 miles per hour! Our event covers a large area on the Detroit River, so there are many different viewing areas and ticket plans. Come and join us for a casual picnic or an exciting view from the water's edge.
Free Friday is free admission to the Grandstands! General Admission for the weekend is $15 to $45, Reserved Seating begins at $60. More details in the Fan Guide.
- Video of the 2013 Final Heat (warm-up begins at the 20 minute mark)
- The official H1 Unlimited story
- Detroit Free Press story & photos
- Ryan Mallow's blow-over in the U-100 Jarvis on Saturday
- Cockpit video - U-22 Webster Racing getting ready to go